Thursday, October 1, 2009

Promise for the month of October 2009


Do not be afraid or Discouraged...
A great door has opened to you....
Stand firm and see the deliverance.
DSC_0266.JPGMy dear beloved- in Christ,
I greet you in the wonderful mighty name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ who is Lord of all.
This month of October will be so prosperous for all of you… you will rejoice…. The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet…. The one who called you is faithful and He will do it …. In this month the gracious hand of God upon you in all your situations….. the God of Heaven will give you success.
In this month of October, a great door for effective work has opened to you. In days to come you will take root… will bud and blossom and fill all the world with fruit. My Lord Jesus will watch over you… water continually….guard day and night so that no-one may harm you.
When I was waiting at his feet in my prayer for you, I received the promise from the wonder working Father. The Lord Jesus Says : Comfort, comfort my people, Speak tenderly to them. My dear beloved this is the word for you: Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid…. Do not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast army… you will not have fight this battle…. Take up your positions, stand firm and see the deliverance the Lord I will give you. If anyone does attacks you; it will not my doing; whoever attacks you, will surrender to you…. It is mine to avenge; I will repay…. You need only to be still…. Do not be afraid of them or their words. Do not be afraid, through briers and thrones are all around you and you live among scorpions. Do not be afraid of what they say or terrified by them…. I will make your forehead like the hardest stone, harder than flint…. Surely I will bless you and make your name great…. Instead of your shame you will receive a double portion…. I will make you like my signet ring…. I have chosen you…. Your children will be mighty in the land and be blessed….  Do not be afraid or discouraged.
        This month, the Lord Jesus shall show his glory...Welcome you with rich blessings...place a crown of pure gold on your head and give you his eternal blessings. You asked him for life, he will give you his length of days, forever and ever. Surely goodness and love follow you. You will not be humiliated.

Thank you so much for your prayers. Extend your support in future.

With warm Christian Love & Prayers,
Bro. Manova Rose.
Jesus Never Fails,
El- Bethel Prayer House,
37, Boultanpuram, Third St,
Tuticorin-628003
Mob +91 94422 30707

No comments:

Post a Comment